Blush Silk Headband
Luxury knotted silk headband crafted from our signature botanical silk. Our best selling silk headbands feature a knotted twist design and soft, pleated folds. The perfect silk accessory for everyday or special occasions.
The Blush colour palette is a romantic combination of berry infused pinks and purples. Made with a variety of rose petals, berries and Australian botanicals.
Colours within this palette may include: shades of pink, purple, orange with little specks of earthy browns and grey*
- 100% pure, botanically dyed silk
- Every silk headband is individually hand dyed and colour will vary from the images shown*
- Silk headband is one size: Circumference measures 51cm relaxed and 63cm stretched
- Sustainably handcrafted in Sydney, Australia
- Kind and gentle to your skin and hair
- Colours are derived from Australian botanicals and 100% chemical free
- Comes beautifully packaged in our signature and sustainable packaging
- Handcrafted to order in Sydney, Australia
- Please allow up to 7 full business days from placing your order for production lead time. We pride ourselves with the bespoke and artisanal nature of our products and hand make each product to order so we have no wastage. This timeframe does not include postage time. If you require your product sooner, please get in touch before placing your order at firstname.lastname@example.org
*Please note: Every silk product is entirely one of a kind and the colour you receive may vary from the images shown. The colours we have mentioned above are a guide only as the unpredictable nature of botanical dyeing will always mean the colours are different from product to product. Our products are made to order in small and thoughtful batches so please expect colour variations and differences to occur. Any difference is not a fault and should be embraced as it reflects how truly special and one of a kind your botanically dyed product is.
If you have a question about the colour of your silk product, please get in touch before placing an online order at email@example.com
Our products are not only beautiful, but sustainably handcrafted using botanically dyed silk.
Every silk product is completely one of a kind, meaning no two pieces will ever be the same.
141 George st, The Rocks
AUSTRALIA NSW 2000
Open | Wednesday to Sunday 11am-5pm
PH: +614 1298 8486