Botanical Silk Tee- made to order
Made to Order Product
Our signature Silk Tee is now available in our stunning botanically dyed silk textiles. Pair it with your favourite denim look or with a beautiful skirt. Our silk tee is designed to be a staple in any sustainably conscious wardrobe.
Each piece is beautifully made to order in our Sydney Atelier with a lead time of approximately 4 weeks.
The porcelain colour palette is inspired by Monet’s Garden. It's soft and fresh tones brighten up any outfit. Made with soft blue flower petals and Australian botanicals.
Colours within this palette may include: light and dark shades of blue, lilac, pink, soft grey and green over a warm tone base silk.
- 100% pure silk and botanically dyed
- Sustainably handcrafted to order in Sydney, Australia
- Our silk is designed to be slightly crushed with a beautiful silky sheen
- Featuring french seams, delicate rolled hem detailing, scoop neckline, bias cut sleeves and silk button closure at back
- Every silk tee is individually hand dyed and colour will vary from the images shown* This is not a fault and should be celebrated as our botanical dyeing process is entirely unique, producing one of a kind products.
- Available in S, M, L with custom sizing commencing in February 2022
- This garment has special care requirements. Please read care instructions here
- Colours are derived from Australian botanicals and 100% chemical free
- Comes beautifully packaged in our signature and sustainable packaging
If you have any questions about this product, please get in touch with our customer care team before ordering at email@example.com
Our products are not only beautiful, but sustainably handcrafted using botanically dyed silk.
Every silk product is completely one of a kind, meaning no two pieces will ever be the same.
141 George st, The Rocks
AUSTRALIA NSW 2000
Open | Wednesday to Sunday 11am-5pm
PH: +614 1298 8486