Casual Sales Assistant Job Opportunity
Casual Sales Assistant
We are looking for an inspired and passionate sales assistant to join our team working at our weekend market stall and boutique.
This is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic, passionate and approachable sales assistant to gain experience in our growing business.
To be successful, you will be flexible, dynamic and eager to learn with exceptional customer service skills and ability to work independently and as part of a team.
Previous experience in retail is recommended but not essential.
Responsibilities will include:
- Preparing product for the markets and packing market tubs as required
- Setting up and packing down the market stall
- Management of sales transactions in-store and at the markets through our POS system with accuracy and efficiency
- Answering varied customer questions and stock enquiries
- Working independently at the market table and boutique when required
- Other tasks as directed by management team
- Upkeep of the store, market table and merchandising
The successful candidate will possess:
- A positive, energetic and enthusiastic personality who is flexible and dynamic
- Excellent customer service skills and a passion for exceeding customer expectations
- Exceptional communication skills both written and verbal
- A professional, welcoming character and presentation
- High attention to detail
- Excellent organisational skills and problem solving ability
- A calmness to work under pressure
- You are happy to work independently and as part of a team and are self motivated
- Availability working on Saturdays and Sundays at our Market stall and retail boutique as required
If this exciting and dynamic role sounds like you, please get in touch!
When submitting your application please include a cover letter addressing the application along with your CV and availability to: firstname.lastname@example.org